- Check-in time. Please call us the day before you plan to arrive for rental status or check our availability calendar:
- If neither of the floors has been rented the prior night, both floors will be available by 10:00 EST.
- If only one of the floors is rented the prior night, the previously unrented floor will be available for checkin at 10:00 EST. The previously rented floor will be available by 1:00 PM EST.
- If both of the floors have been rented the prior night, the second floor will be available by 1:00 PM EST. The first floor will be available by 4:00 PM EST.
- Check-out time. Please call us the day before you plan to leave for rental status or check our availability calendar.
- If the unit you are renting is booked for the evening of your leave, you must check out by 10:00 AM EST.
- If the unit you are renting is not booked for the evening of your leave, you may check out at 12:00 AM EST.
- This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
- Pets are very WELCOME! Our beach was voted the most pet-friendly beach in the United States. We ask that, should you leave your pet in the home unattended, you crate your pet in the kennel provided. Let us know the size(s) of your pets so that we can provide the proper size kennel. Pets should not run loose while you are not there.
If you do not have pets or have pet allergies, please feel confident that all pet hair and dander are removed from the home before your stay begins. The floors are tiled throughout. The furniture is leather. Home is kept as allergy free as possible.
- You must be over 25 to rent this home. Children under 25 must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required unless a major credit card is on file. Should a deposit be required, it must be received in our office ten (10) days prior to check-in. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent and is fully refundable within three (3) business days after departure, provided the following provisions were met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and the unit(s) is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- Check-in and check-out follow guidelines.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or any local law enforcement.
- PAYMENT - A deposit of 10% of rental price is required to book this unit. One-half the balance of the rental fee plus 11% State and County Tax is due in our office a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to your arrival. The final payment is due in our office a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to your arrival. You can visit our web site at http://www.crystalsandsrentals.com and use our payment buttons or pay by phone calling 330-825-0200 to pay by credit card. All major credit cards are accepted. Please make checks or money orders payable to Crystal Sands Rentals LLC.
- CANCELLATIONS - Deposits are not refundable. Upon rental cancellation, if the Damage Deposit has already been paid, it is refunded. Rent monies paid will be refunded if the unit is subsequently rented for the dates your reservation covered. Once that rent is collected, you will receive a full refund of your paid rent. There is no refund of rent should you voluntarily shorten your stay.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons per rented floor. If additional guests are expected, please contact us for extra linens and towels. You will be charged $10 per person per week. Rentals are available for a minimum of seven (7) days. Additional days may be purchased if available at a cost of 1/7th the weekly rental fee per day.
- DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is available upon request for a daily charge of $35 per floor. Daily maid service includes sweeping floors, making beds, hanging towels, garbage removal, wipe kitchen cleaninters, cleaning mirrors and a quick dusting. For an additional charge, your dishes, pots and pans can be cleaned and stored away. Laundry service is available although you have a super-capacity washer with 9 wash cycles and a double rinse cycle to insure that your clothes come out clean and soap free and a super-capacity dryer with six drying cycles and iron and board in the laundry room just off the kitchen. We supply beach towels for the pool and beach and do not permit regular bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- OUTDOOR COOKING - Fires and propane or charcoal grills are never allowed on any of the house decks. A propane grill is provided for each floor for outdoor barbecues on the ground floor. We have also provided a large eucalyptus picnic table and chairs. We want everyone to be safe and ask that all grilling and open fires be done in the area provided. Open beach fires are permitted away from the house near the water. We have provided sitting logs for your beach fire on the beach. When available, wood for burning is also provided.
- RATE CHANGES - Once booked, your rate will not change. Published rates may be changed prior to booking. We will do our best to insure that the new rates are promptly published.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. We are always willing to discuss special circumstances that might lead to an exception of the above policies.
- HURRICANE EVACUATION - In the event of a "Mandatory or Voluntary Evacuation" due to hurricanes, tropical storms or other potential disasters, you may be required by state law to evacuate the property. In this instance, you will be given a refund for the days the evacuation is in effect. Your safety is important to us.
Any other reasonable service may be available for an additional charge or $25 per hour. Just let us know what you require and we will do our best to provide it. For example:
· Groceries purchased and pantry stocked.
· Videos, including late releases, rented.
· Wine cellar stocked with your favorite wines. Subject to availability and legal age restrictions.
Member is good standing ...
National Association of Independent Landlords - Company ID: 3308250200
Better Business Bureau of Florida doing business under Valkyrie Weimaraners LLC.
Better Business Bureau of Florida for Crystal Sands Rentals LLC
Sales Tax Number 33-8013919107-7
DBPR License Number - 3300866
To avoid fraudulent rentals or theft and to insure that our guests are responsible adults, we are requesting your SSN to perform a credit check. Providing us with your SSN is a MUST if you wish to rent our home. We reserve the right to deny a booking if a check cannot be performed or the report is unfavorable. By providing your SSN, you are agreeing to let Crystal Sands Rentals LLC perform the check. If you feel uncomfortable sending this information over the Web, please make a copy of the Rental Rules, fill out the required information, and send it through regular mail.
SSN: ___ - __ - ____
Your information security is important to us. Our office has passed the on-site inspection required to run Experian credit checks.
You may sign or type your signature and date below.
I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
Thank you. We will make every effort to make your stay enjoyable. We want to see you again next year!
Sharon Pulling and Ron Kidd